A boy decides to commit suicide, but first wanted to leave a legacy assassinate former dictator Rafael Videla. That's the premise of the debut of Nicolas Capelli-television producer, documentary director Rebuilding Faith and coauthor of a book by Dalmiro Saenz, precisely, is called Matar a Videla. "I really like the metaphor" ironic about the title of the film which opens today and has Mesaglio Diego, Emilia Attias y Felipe Colombo with John and Mary Fiorentino Leyrado in the cast. "If you ask me today, I do not know if he had kept, because it caused some legal problems," he says.

- Why was this title, then?

"It has to do with the origin of everything. A friend of our group took his life and made a very strange series of events before he died. And there the question arose: if you're about to die, what do you do? And many of us, his friends, gave the same answer: "I'll kill a Videla".

"But one thing is an assumption among friends and another to turn it into a story. Was not it a risk?

"It is, and I think that much of the negative criticism that we receive will be based on that. We wanted to take the risk and also raise the debate: what is our legacy? What would you do if you stay a week old?

- What is the motivation of the protagonist?

"He believes he has an empty life, but of course we all have an empty life. None of us do half of what it should do to leave something that lasts, that transcends. But unwilling to generate the character empathy, we gave a profile of someone who has no breaks, which has no emotional roller coaster, which is believed better than it is.

"Beyond that approach, the last dictatorship is a topic traveled as part of a public speech, what does the film in this regard?

"I hope the movie does not add anything. What I want to make clear is the message that leaves Estela de Carlotto (listed at end): "The pain does not give rights. At best, without trying, became the leitmotif of the film. Estela is a phrase widely used and a talk with her and offered her part said that. She warned me that the title was going to cause problems. But anyway have a title so strong was a challenge that I tried to counter the message of the film.

- And you think you did?

I do not know. I think I have a film with good performances, I have a Mesaglio Diego in a very hard to bear, I have John and Mary Fiorentino Leyrado great roles in film, that for them, and I have a revelation that is Emilia Attias and I think it's great. I also know I have a controversial movie and I made all the vices of the debut, but I determined not to commit: I tried to tell a story and ended up leaving a message. But maybe I'm not sorry.

- Why did you choose television actors linked to the world Cris Morena?

"I am a person on the telly. And I know that in the film world, in this sect, television actors are bad word. And that motivated me a lot because I trusted them, we knew that Emilia played a strong card: when we call, she had not even started, was not who is right now. To us it turned the project because many producers asked us to use the Argentine film actors, but this was our cast and I think that works. I am a lousy actor's director, so all credit to them.

'The protagonist posits that Videla is a monster, is not controversial in the light of theories on post-genocide justice from Hannah Arendt referred to here?

"What the character is asked how many deaths can load a lot of years and bone, and he sees a Videla with weak hands carrying a rosary and said" this is the monster that they talk about? Just want to show that there is a monster, there's a guy. I hope to see the movie, many kids ask who is Videla.