Macarena Lemos was a girl of just 14 when she met Lionel Messi. She, model agency Leandro Rud, and the star of Barcelona, will take less than four years ago and have much in common besides friends and Rosario's hometown. The time passed too young, and the same Macarena reminds herself almost as an innocent girl when they were amigovios those kisses.

Before traveling to South Africa-it for obvious reasons, and she as a fan-planning a reunion in the city of the flag. Before assembling the bags, pleaded with 7 DAYS. He spoke of his adolescent love and which expects to recover four years later.

"It is recognized as a soccer girl. But do you know anything about football?
"A little (laughs).

"Then look at the games to see the players ...
"Maybe, half and half (laughs). Let's see, a man is not going to a parade to see the clothes, going to see the models. Well, this is the same.

- Is it the Spanish League?
Messi is my ex-boyfriend, so obviously I watch the games in which it is to see how it goes.

- Just what is in the parties or is otherwise in contact?
"Lately we talked a lot to chat, cool. After what happened between us, we do not talk for a while, because in fact, something we missed, there were things that did not close, I was very young, he moved to Barcelona. I do not understand anything. He was my first little boyfriend, I do not know what it was a kiss, so do not ask me if anything happened (laughs).

- Your first kiss was with Messi?
"No, not really. And it was not more than a kiss with him, eh! Nobody believes me when I say it, but really it was not a major at the time. I touched a hair, he treated me like a lady.

- And now they're going to pray too?
"And ... now I have 18 years (laughs). Things change. I changed a lot too, it took four years. First I'm not a baby, and second that I'm not physically the same, I grew up. We've known for years, I knew him as Lionel Messi, a soccer player before the 2006 World Cup and before whatever it is today.

- Did you notice any changes after that explosion?
"It is a very quiet kid. He's young, obviously, and he likes girls, a normal kid.

- He is not dating a Rosario?
"No, I do not think they were more. I do not know, neither the district nor of view, nothing. The truth is that I did not dare to ask, but I tried to get information on the lecture and made me understand that he is alone.

- And do you think?
- Any player tells the truth about that? (Laughs). I have known several players and all I have lied. I do not know if he is telling the truth or not. Messi is, can the woman he wants, and I am not the current girlfriend to make him any presents.
"Finally a shoe space soul.

- And proud of it! The shoe space is the one that goes with football players, not charged, as stated in those days. The charged is "cat." In addition, model racing and football are always together, we all go the same places, discos. Everything takes you to men of that environment.

- Looking for wedding or be okay as well, nee?
"Obviously it's nice to be together, but if I am serious with someone I have to choose very well with whom, because I recognize that I am jealous, and I have a job above also lends itself to the other is jealous, then the combination can be complicated . So now I say "hold the touch and go" and definitely spend a night with Lionel is an outstanding bill.

"It is time, after so many comings and goings.
"And yes, we knew we had a story, we parted, we find again now. Already (laughs). Even in 2007 I went to Barcelona just to see him.

- Are you afraid that he thinks you hung in-tent of his name?
-No. On the one hand I think he knows me to know that I am not well, but the reality is that fear and doubt always have. It is in every respect of what to think.

-Traveling to Barcelona will de-showed that their interest is real.
"Absolutely, and I more paying me the ticket, because they wanted to pay me, but that money is his, it has nothing to do I pay the fare. For something work.