Micaela Breque is not a household name. Or at least it was not until he broke the news of the possible separation of Andrés Calamaro y Julieta Cardinali.

It happens that Michelle is a model and nothing less than the umpire called the separation of the musician and actress. Ciudad.com talked to her, which clarified its position on the controversial story.

- Is it true you were in Chile Andres Calamaro?

"No, I do not know Calamaro and do not like a man. I have their albums and I listen like everyone else, nothing more. The rest is true.

- Were you in Chile when Calamaro was presented here?

-No. for nothing! I was in Buenos Aires, I have nothing to do with it. I'm a model and work hard in Chile, in fact I am about to travel there.

- Why do you think you relate to it?

"I have nothing to say on the subject. It's all distorted. It said anything to me. The truth is I have 21, who at 19 was the cover of Playboy and the rest is lies.

- What impact did you have?

"This is causing me many problems. I am not a destroyer of homes. Making matters worse was dating a guy and was angry much this hurts me.

"Clearly this is going to make popular, how do you take?

"I am very low profile. I work long and do not want scandals. If I have to choose between continuing to work well or win more press because of this, I remain as I am.

Source Ciudad